Faculty, staff, parents and friends who have concerns about a student may consult with a University Counseling Center (UCC) counselor by calling the UCC at 850-644-TALK (8255) during business hours. We provide support and information when a referral for services may be needed. Consultative services are also available to help parties affected by campus crises. For more information, please see the UCC Referral Guide.

title-inside title-centered